Another lazy meal.
Well, it doesn’t seem like so but seriously, it kinda is. This is what I cooked to store for 4 days hahaha. Because this is for me only, a lonely student who’s studying abroad :< lol
OK actually what I was going to make was just tofu with bean sprouts and oyster sauce, but then I was too lazy to make a separated dish for meat (chicken in this case) and the mixed veggies were almost out of date so…
Anyway, here’s how I make it:
1. Chicken breast (x4): dice it, season it, stir fry it. But don’t overcook because you’ll stir them again with veggies.
2. Now, put the chicken in a bowl and clean the wok.
3. Pre-heat the wok, then pour some cooking oil in.
4. Tofu (1 box): cut (can I say dice it :-?). You can dice it while waiting for the oil to boil, it doesn’t take long.
6. While waiting for the tofu, prepare the veggies.
8. Oyster sauce. This is almost like BBQ sauce but I think it’s lighter?
You can also add sweet corn, taste pretty nice :D
BON APPÉTIT!! ♡♡♡
* If you’re going to store it in the fridge, this is what I do. I divide it into 4 parts (4 meals) and put in small microwave-able plastic box, wait for it to cool down (my mum said that if you store it in the fridge right away when it’s still hot, the food will be bad :D), then put in the fridge.